Before you can use the OnSpend API, you must agree to the terms of service and be granted access to enable the OnSpend API in your project. To request access to the OnSpend API, please complete the OnSpend API Access Request Form. Once submitted, you will be contacted within a few days letting you know whether your access has been granted.
Before you begin
Create an API key
- Create an API key in the Google APIs Console.
- Click Create credentials, then select API key.
- Copy the key to the clipboard.
- Click Close.
Enable the API
Before you can make calls to this API, you need to enable it in the Cloud Platform project you created.
- View this API in the Google APIs Console.
- Click the Enable button, then wait for it to complete.
- You can now call the API using the API key you created!
Using the API
Browse the reference section of the OnSpend Developer Portal to see examples of what you can do with this API and how to use it. You can use the Try this API tool on the right side of an API method page to generate a sample request.