- Custom alert email templates can be configured and sent from any Onix authorized email address.
- Custom alert email template preview now displays the subject line and custom sender if applicable.
- Monthly summary and budget forecast parameters have been added to budget alerts with custom email templates.
- A six chart maximum has been applied to the OnSpend dashboard. This limit will help protect the system from receiving more data requests than it can handle, ensure a better user experience with reduced load times and will help provide equitable distribution of system resources.
- Upon creating a new billing resource, a link to the new resource has been added to the success message.
- New customers can be created by super administrators of Google reseller accounts.
- Google Voice and Google Workspace invoice uploads can now accept CSV and Google Spreadsheet inputs.
- OnSpend user licenses are now linked directly with the customer view. This enables administrators of customer resources to view users with active OnSpend licenses.
- When editing budgets or alerts from the OnSpend dashboard, the dashboard will only refresh if changes to the budget time period or filters are made.
- Fixed an issue preventing reseller billing account administrators from creating sub-billing accounts.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate email actions to be triggered when using custom email templates.
- Applied data masking of customer and billing IDs to customer and subscription views in test environments.
- Fixed an issue resulting in empty budget comments when creating or updating budgets.
- Fixed an issue omitting the email, name, and profile picture of commenters in the budget view.