- Quickly and easily manage the billing relationship between your GCP projects and billing accounts. The new billing view provides an intuitive and convenient way to view existing billing relationships as well as the ability transfer entire billing accounts or individual projects to a new billing account.
- Execute real-time cost and usage queries with the new OnSpend data API.
- Usage and cost by geographic location is now available in OnSpend. Location of usage can be at the level of a country, region, zone, or global for resources that have no specific location.
- Resource label costs can now be visualized in cumulative, daily, and monthly charts.
- Resource label costs can now be visualized with pie and bar chart types for Top Spend configurations.
- When sharing ACCOUNT resources, additional billing roles can be granted to the Google Cloud IAM policy.
- Addressed performance and latency issues when viewing resources of type GROUP or FOLDER containing many children.
- When adding product or sku cost filters to a chart, budget, report or export, type ahead suggestions are now available from the catalog of products and skus.
- The groups view now shows the total number of resources in view.
- The OnSpend tutorial functionality has been updated to highlight new features and functions.
- Budget alert emails now include the name of both the alert and budget that triggered the notification.
- Charts on the OnSpend dashboard can be reordered by simply clicking on the chart title bar and dragging to the desired position.
- Clearing cost filters can now be done with a single click.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect charts to be rendered when switching between date types or date ranges on the OnSpend dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that was inadvertently including a parent resource when adding or moving resources from the groups view.
- Fixed an issue with clearing or removing a cost filter from automated reports.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing report filters from being applied to visualizations included in automated report emails.
- Fixed performance and latency issues related to applying product group filters to a chart, budget, automated report, or custom export.
- Fixed an issue that included full cost and usage data in automated reports to users with only partial access to a resource group.
- Corrected a discrepancy between cost and usage data for ORGANIZATION and FOLDER resource types returned in automated reports and custom exports.
- Budget filters are now disabled if the authenticated user does not have permission to edit the budget.
- When hovering over chart data in the OnSpend dashboard, the resulting tooltip is no longer partially hidden.