- Month over month spend chart in the dashboard and reports.
- Budgets are now automatically enabled/disabled based on the current date.
- Users can toggle active/inactive budgets on the budget widget of the dashboard.
- Create alerts directly from the alerts page.
- Activity logs view on the user settings page. Users can now view their own activities.
- Added a new role view-only administrative system role.
- Added a label (key/value pair) and tag (key only) cost detail graph.
- Fixed authentication and authorization issues for disabled users.
- Fixed an issue related to invalid password reset or email verification links.
- Fixed an issue with the activity log table schema which was causing errors for end users.
- Fixed a bug with editing table entries after sorting columns.
- Fixed a bug with canceling edits to users and reports.
- Fixed an issue for users with no access to any GCP billing accounts when adding accounts to OnSpend.
- Fixed an issue with missing charts and unmasked IDs in demo reports.
- Fixed an issue with showing certain project names in top spend by project chart.
- Fixed a bug with renaming the first resource in the list of resources on the groups page.
- Updated how Google APIs are called to reduce response payload size.
- Updated deployment script to deploy from a branch, tag, or commit.
- Updated the Admin API to support executing all cron jobs and tasks.
- Updated to the latest versions of the Google APIs, App Engine SDK, and Firebase SDK.