- Watched resource notifications can now be customized to subscribe or unsubscribe from specific watched events. This is useful if you wish to only receive specific watch notifications instead of all notifications.
- Budget reports can now be generated via the Budgets View. Budget reports allow you to extract budget data to a CSV or Google Spreadsheet for further analysis.
- The OnSpend dashboard and invoice view can now be loaded using an alternate or provider ID.
- Tax is no longer included in any OnSpend spend calculations. As a result, all spend in OnSpend reflects pre-tax amounts. This includes the dashboard, reports, invoices, and budgets. If you are invoiced by Onix as your premier cloud partner, tax will be included on your actual invoice.
- Cumulative, Daily, and Monthly dashboard charts will display results in order of date and then by dimension (project, product, sku, etc).
- Costs that are not attributed to a project (e.g support, adjustments, rounding errors) will now display as [Charges not specific to a project]. Previously, these costs were returned with an empty project ID and name.
- Fixed an issue introduced in the previous release that suppressed future budgets from displaying in the budget summary of the dashboard by default.
- Fixed a bug that excluded results in the budget view when filtering by budget end date.
- Fixed an issue when loading charts with many data points. Charts that return more than 100 results for a given dimension will be limited to the first 100. All data points can be accessed by downloading the chart data, or by executing a data export.
- Fixed a bug that excluded resources from the child selector on the dashboard. The child selector now displays the first 50 children and loads more results as you scroll through results.
- Fixed an issue when creating or deleting dashboard charts.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in emails with "null" as the user's name.