- The new OnSpend help and documentation site has launched and is now available. Learn more about OnSpend features including full getting started guide.
- Automatically organize projects with group label assignments. OnSpend evaluates project labels to automatically place them in a resource group that match user-defined label criteria.
- OnSpend is now integrated with Slack! Have your budget alerts sent directly to your Slack channels to keep you informed of your cloud costs meeting or exceeding budget thresholds.
- Fixed issues with sending messages to Hangouts Chat and Slack when access is revoked, or rooms/channels are deleted.
- Fixed an issue where SKU details with no costs were showing java.lang.Object description.
- Fixed an issue with failed message publishing. Users will now be notified if advanced budget alert configurations fail to publish.
- Fixed an issue that caused automatic redirects to the main dashboard page regardless of the URL. Users will now be directed to the appropriate page based on the URL entered.
- Suppress non-critical error messages to users that opt to send budget alerts to Hangouts Chat rooms.
- Users can now add other recipients on their budget alerts. Other recipients must opt-in to receive budget alert emails configured by other users.
- Users will be notified via email if an advanced budget alert configuration is set and fails to be delivered to either Pub/Sub, Hangouts Chat, or Slack.
- Audit logging has been added to all billing contact activities.
- Prevent dialog close when alerts or budgets fail to be saved successfully.
- When creating new alerts, only active budgets will be shown for selection.