- The OnSpend dashboard now includes a chart that displays a detailed breakdown of all GCP credits included on your billing resources.
- When updating budget amounts, any cost based budget milestones are updated to reflect the new percentage and amount.
- The invoice view is now available to all users. You can view the details of your monthly invoices and view up to 12 months of invoice history.
- Invoice creation events can now be subscribed to by watching a billing account. Unlike other watched events, invoice events are only triggered if watching a billing account that contains invoiced billing. Like other watched events, invoice creation notifications can also be published to Pub/Sub by configuring a notification channel on the billing account.
- Pub/Sub configuration for notification channels has been improved. Project and topic must now be selected and require the end user to have publishing rights to the selected topic.
- OnSpend chart messaging has been improved.
- Added French support to remaining pages and views.
- Updated budget reporting view for OnSpend admins.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing charts from displaying correctly in automated billing reports.
- Fixed an issue with date milestones which caused the date to be off by one day when entered manually.
- Fixed an issue that caused alerts and reports to not be displayed when viewed on smaller screen sizes.
- Notification channels now require the user to have publishing rights to all Pub/Sub topics.
- Fixed an issue that prevented budget attachment sharing if the list of email addresses contained a non Google email address.