- Cost filtering capabilities have been added to automated reports, custom data exports, budgets, and the OnSpend dashboard. Cost filters provide the ability to report or track spend for specific cost attributes. The new cost filters will support the ability to filter by billing account, project, product group, product, sku, resource label, and resource ancestry.
- Cost reporting by resource hierarchy. The Google Cloud resource hierarchy is a convenient way to provide a hierarchy of ownership and to provide inheritance for access control and organization policies. OnSpend can now synchronize with your GCP organization hierarchy and report cost and usage on all levels of the Google Cloud resource hierarchy.
- Project names and project numbers will now be automatically updated on all active projects.
- Bar charts on the OnSpend dashboard will automatically convert to stacked bars when space becomes limited. This will improve readability of bar charts.
- OnSpend administrators now have the ability to update customer domain names directly in OnSpend.
- When updating resource permissions, the new role will now be applied to all child resources. Previously, child resource permissions were only inherited when sharing a resource with a new user.
- Fixed a bug that omitted projects from the available list of projects when loading cost data to Cloud Storage or BigQuery.
- Fixed a bug which prevented end of month budget alerts from being delivered. This only affected April monthly budgets that exceeded a spend threshold after April 30.
- Corrected the ordering of columns of automated billing reports and custom data exports that included usage in the grouping selection. Usage amounts and usage unit will now always be adjacent columns in the resulting report.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect domain attribution if the domain name included a hyphen character.
- Fixed the breadcrumb navigation in the groups view when using the back and forward buttons in the browser.
- Fixed an issue with automated billing reports and custom data export when loading data into an existing table in BigQuery. A warning is now presented when loading data into existing BigQuery tables.