- Subscription alerts can be configured to trigger budget actions when reaching a specific number of licenses remaining. Previously, OnSpend processed all alerts based on percentage of budget, which resulted in different alert threshold amounts as available seats fluctuated.
- 50%, 75%, and 90% thresholds have been removed when creating new subscription alerts. All new subscription alerts will now default only with the 100% threshold.
- All cloud and subscription alert thresholds will be displayed as rounded values. Subscription alert thresholds will be rounded up to the nearest whole number. Cloud alert thresholds will be rounded to 2 decimal places. This improvement will improve readability of budget action notifications as well as viewing alert configurations in the OnSpend user interface.
- When processing alerts, OnSpend can now execute multiple budget actions when multiple thresholds are exceeded.
- Added email verification service for verifying additional accounts. In a future release of OnSpend, this service will be utilized to connect various third party services to an OnSpend user profile.
- A new anomaly API endpoint has been added for querying cost anomalies. This feature will be added to the OnSpend user interface in a future release.
- The user settings view has been improved to display a list of all authorized Google OAuth scopes. OAuth scopes define the level of access OnSpend has to a Google account. Additional access can also be granted through this view. To manage third party access, visit https://security.google.com.
- Improved web responsiveness of customers, users, and invoice views.
- Fixed an issue preventing newly created sub billing accounts from being assigned to a customer resource.
- Fixed an issue preventing the anomaly service from processing known cost anomalies.
- Fixed an issue resulting in a failed query when configuring a filter with empty labels on the invoice view.
- Fixed a layout issue of the user settings view with French language preference.
- Fixed customer resource sharing from the subscription view.
- Fixed an issue resulting in an ambiguous error when querying OnSpend with an invalid project ID.
- Updated the alerts dialog view to properly handle vertical scrolling with multiple budget actions.
- Fixed Google Chat webhook validation when adding a webhook URL to a Chat budget action.
- Fixed an issue preventing a resource editor from saving budgets if it was previously defined as a reseller managed budget.
- Added invoice details to Workspace invoice files.
- Improved reseller domain selector to pull available reseller accounts from list of connected accounts.
- Update date format and column names in invoice reports to match new scheme.
- Admin users can now manually trigger cloud invoice jobs through the invoice view.