- Budget Actions give you more control over when and how to be notified of budget alert events. Users can now specify where alerts should be delivered when budget thresholds are met or exceeded. Currently, OnSpend supports the following types of actions: Email, Pub/Sub, Google Chat, and Slack. To learn more about budget actions, please refer to the OnSpend alert documentation.
- Budget alerts are no longer automatically reset when a budget is updated or alert thresholds are changed. Alert thresholds are now only reset if the budget is updated and the change would cause the threshold to no longer be met or exceeded. In addition, if alert thresholds are changed, they are only reset if the change to the value is greater than the maximum exceeded threshold.
- By default, new budget alerts with automatically have a 50%, 75%, 90%, and 100% threshold.
- Users can now add multiple Pub/Sub topics, Google Chat rooms, and Slack Channels to budget alerts with budget actions.
- Updated form validation and user feedback for assigning group labels to resources. If a user provides invalid input for either the key or value, a warning message is displayed indicating the reason why.
- Billing exports and billing reports can now be delivered to Google Cloud Storage.
- Users can now identify exceeded thresholds on their alerts in the budget editor view.
- Daily budgets have been added as an additional budget type. Daily budgets allow users to manage spend on a daily basis.
- API users can now delete alerts in batch using the new alert/batch/delete method.
- Fixed issues with publishing messages to Pub/Sub when access is revoked, or topics are deleted. The creator of the alert will be notified of the issue via email if action is required to continue receiving Pub/Sub messages.
- Fixed an issue with selecting specific thresholds on email budget actions.
- Fixed an issue with adding duplicate alert thresholds when setting up budget alerts. All alert thresholds must now be unique.
- Updated the link to the Google Console for enabling the OnSpend API in the API documentation.