- New OnSpend users will now receive a welcome email with access to getting started materials.
- Invoice view for OnSpend administrators. The invoice view provides a summary of each billing accounts invoiced amount.
- Notes can now be added to budgets. In this release only OnSpend administrators can provide budget notes.
- Fixed an issue with not being directed to the dashboard after signing out and signing in again.
- Fixed an issue with subscribing users to OnSpend news and release notes.
- Fixed a vulnerability that allowed unauthorized users to overwrite existing entities.
- Billing account names can now be seen in the top spend by project chart.
- Users that provide invalid dates will now see a warning message.
- Cost and performance improvements to OnSpend's alerting process.
- Multiple purchase orders or attachments can be provided on reseller budgets.
- When sharing a resource with a user that already has access to the shared resource (resharing), an email will be delivered if selected. If the new role is greater than the previous role, that role will take precedent.
- Administrative alerts are now only sent to super administrators.
- When a user does not select any grouping attributes in reports or alerts, the resulting data is provided in JSON format. If BigQuery output is selected the resulting data is loaded with the correct schema.
- Updated alert and report status view on mobile devices.
- Links in OnSpend emails have been updated to the new URL https://onspend.onixnet.com.
- OnSpend API client library is now available for Java.