- Link multiple authentication providers to an OnSpend profile. By linking additional accounts to an OnSpend profile, a user can now execute various functions without requiring a second OnSpend profile or additional authorization. Budget alerts that previously required alert opt-ins can now be overriden by linking additional email addresses. Administrators with access to reseller domains can perform functions across all authorized reseller domains with a single OnSpend profile. See Account Linking for more details.
- The following authentication providers are available for account linking:
- Phone Number
- Email Address (for non Google accounts)
- Updated license alert thresholds to round up to the nearest whole value. Since user licenses can only represent positive, whole numbers, all relative calculations on threshold amount will be rounded up to the nearest whole value.
- Migrated the previous phone number verification and alert configuration to the new linked account model. Any previously verified phone numbers will now be displayed under Linked Accounts in the Settings view.
- Alert opt-in will no longer be required if using an email address that has been verified either through email or Goolge account verification.
- Fixed an issue preventing all authorized projects from displaying in the Project Billing view.
- Fixed an intermittent issue initializing OnSpend that required a page refresh to resolve.
- Added ability to link multiple Google accounts in order to delegate access to reseller functionality through a single OnSpend profile. Previously, a unique OnSpend profile was required per reseller domain.
- Removed a limitation on reseller reporting that restricted CRM reporting to 2000 rows.