- Detect unexpected costs and irregular spending trends in your accounts. Anomalies in spend data can occur for a number of different reasons. OnSpend will notify you when anomalies in spend has occurred so that you can identify the reason behind the anomaly and take corrective action if needed. Please see Cost Anomalies for more information about anomaly detection.
- Create your own custom charts and KPI metrics in the OnSpend dashboard. All visualizations are now fully customizable, with a countless number of possible configurations. Four standard KPI metrics are available, including: Cumulative Spend, Daily Spend, Monthly Spend, and Top Spend. You can also configure the type of visualization with one of five different chart types: line, area, bar, pie, and table. Refer to the OnSpend Dashboard documentation to learn more.
- Added Resource Label grouping option to invoice reporting
- Added invoice date type for billing reports and exports
- All automated billing reports and data exports now require at least one grouping option. All reports without a grouping selection, now include all available options.
- Improved billing account search in invoice view
- Updated permission dialog to condense list of Onix account holders
- New and improved date range picker, with new predefined date range options
- Fixed an issue with Cloud Storage exports and reports that caused potential overwriting of previous reports.
- Fixed an issue with weekly reports that displayed more than a week worth of data.
- Fixed an issue with batch deleting alerts when alerts are inactive or disabled.
- Alert names with special characters now are displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed credits on GCP billing accounts.
- Fixed an issue that triggered multiple invoice alerts for a subset of master billing accounts.
- Milestone fields now are disabled for users with view permission.