- Automated billing reports and data exports can now generate reports based on product group. Product group categorizes use of cloud services under which the service is offered. Currently, the available product groups include: GCP, Maps, and Other.
- When adding budget attachments, users will now be prompted to share with all other users with access to the budget.
- Automated billing reports will only contain the charts specified by the user's dashboard chart preferences.
- The Usage by Service chart will show a breakdown of usage cost if net total cost are less than or equal to $0. If both costs are less than or equal to $0 a message is displayed instead of a blank chart.
- AWS option has been temporarily removed from the account setup view.
- Removed all Google default resource labels from Resource Label Costs chart. Google default resource labels contained the prefix "goog-" and will no longer be displayed. Only user defined resource labels are displayed.
- French is now a supported language in the OnSpend dashboard and OnSpend email alerts. Language preferences can be updated in user settings.
- Monthly budget milestones will automatically update to reflect dates and costs when the budget rolls over to the next month.
- Invoice details can now be exported directly from the invoice page.
- Fixed issues related to daylight savings time that caused dates to be submitted incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of date milestones when a cost milestone had been reached.
- Fixed an issue that prevented special characters in OnSpend emails from being displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented budget spend from being calculated properly when a gap in spend occurs over multiple days.