- Google Voice invoices can be uploaded by OnSpend admins. Cost and usage reports will be delivered to subscribing users upon successfully loading new invoice data.
- Google subscriptions and other entitlements (i.e Workspace, Voice, Drive, Vault licenses) have been added to the customer view. The customer view is currently only available to OnSpend admins, with general availability coming in a future release.
- When applying project or resource label filters, only valid characters (alphanumeric, dashes, and underscores) are allowed.
- Fixed a calculation bug creating new budgets when last period spend option is selected and a no credit filter is applied.
- Fixed an issue editing a budget or chart when changing credit filters.
- Fixed an issue resulting in an error when saving filters with empty resource or project labels.
- Fixed an issue resulting in blank and frozen charts when executing a top spend detail drill-down.
- Fixed a bug returning cost and usage data for product and sku filters containing a single quote character (').
- Fixed a bug suppressing daily budgets when viewing data in the OnSpend dashboard for a single date.