- When granting access to Google Cloud billing accounts, Google IAM roles can be granted independently of OnSpend roles. This improvement provides the ability to grant individuals access to a billing account in the GCP console while limiting access to OnSpend.
- The default cumulative chart in the OnSpend dashboard has been improved to include data filters when a budget is selected. This also applies when viewing the cumulative chart in forecast mode.
- Improved search for customer resource types. Customer resources can be searched by name, reseller ID, or by domain name.
- Access to customer resources can now be granted through the customer subscription views.
- Improved admin navigation. All admin functions are organized under a collapseable Admin navigation menu. The invoice and customer subscription views have been moved under Billing.
- Improved validation of Google Workspace and Google Voice invoice file uploads. This improvement ensures that files uploaded contain all metadata and formatting requirements.
- Fixed a bug that failed to report unsuccessful requests to update Google Cloud IAM roles.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in orphaned resources when deleting a customer resource through the groups view.