- OnSpend users can now configure budget alerts to be sent to a Google Chat room.
- Authorized billing contacts can now be managed and linked to billing accounts.
- Fixed an issue with creating and updating alerts with invalid inputs.
- Fixed an issue with resource access when a user's administrative privileges are revoked.
- Disabled users will no longer receive budget alerts, reports, or any watched event emails.
- Added additional required permission on billing data export tables for non-resold billing accounts. This issue was causing errors on data verification.
- Billing export tables for non-resold billing accounts outside of the US region are not allowed by OnSpend.
- Fixed an issue with handling double submissions when saving settings.
- Fixed an issue with downloading monthly and daily spend charts.
- Fixed an issue with processing alerts for budgets with comments.
- Reset user's default view to the user's root grouping if access is revoked from current default resource.
- Fixed issues with audit logs and viewing resource activities.
- Fixed an issue with configuring BigQuery through the OnSpend user interface.
- Infinite scroll has been added to all pages.
- OnSpend can now support Canadian invoicing in Canadian dollars.
- Users with super administrative privileges can view and edit all user's alerts.
- Improvements in site accessibility have been made to web forms and actionable events.
- Disabled users are automatically re-enabled when they are granted access to resources.
- Cost optimizations to alert processing and metadata tagging of queries for easier analysis of query performance and cost.
- Address autocomplete is available through the billing contact view using the Google Maps Places API.
- Updates to OnSpend email templates. All templates can now be configured on-the-fly through SendGrid UI.
- Project names and numbers are now automatically synchronized in OnSpend on a daily basis.