- Cost filtering capabilities have been enhanced to allow filtering of credits. By default, all costs in OnSpend include all eligible credits. With this enhancement, budgets, charts, automated reports, and custom exports now support the ability to view costs by including or excluding specific credits.
- Budgets can now be configured to use the previous period cost as the budgeted amount. Previous period budget amounts are only available for budgets that automatically reset at the end of each period.
- Enhanced drill down functionality has been introduced to top spend charts in the OnSpend dashboard. Simply select a row, bar, or pie slice to drill down and view specific cost details for the selected item.
- Resource group reporting has been added as a dimension for top spend charts. Resource group reporting provides the ability to view costs for child resource groups. This simplifies viewing costs for resource groups by eliminating the need to drill down into each child group to view distributed spend.
- Sorting by resource type has been added to the Groups view.
- Fixed an issue causing charts on the OnSpend dashboard to load indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug causing an empty pie chart when the resulting data contains no results with cost greater than $0.
- Fixed an issue preventing the retrieval of invoice history greater than 3 months from the invoice view.
- Fixed an issue on filtered charts displaying the filter icon when no filters were applied.
- Fixed a bug causing Workspace invoice uploads to fail with specific date formats.