- Google subscription alerts can now notify you when license utilization exceeds a given threshold. Subscription alerts can be triggered when the number of active licenses exceed a given amount for the following products and services: Google Workspace, Google Voice, Google Drive Storage, Google Vault, Google Meet, Cloud Identity.
- Customer resources are now visible through the groups view. Customer resources can be shared and organized just as all other resource types in OnSpend.
- Billing accounts belonging to a customer resource will automatically be grouped in the groups view. This relationship is automatically assigned based on any GCP entitlements belonging to a customer.
- Improved error messaging when reporting to BigQuery with invalid table or dataset names.
- Fixed an issue with search suggestions which omitted certain search results.
- Fixed an issue displaying expired budgets in OnSpend dashboard when timeframe is changed.
- Fixed a layout issue on the customer view, when a customer contains many billing accounts.
- Fixed a bug preventing project and resource labels from rendering on the invoice view in the demo environment.