- All budgets across all resources can now be viewed in a single consolidated view. By default, only budgets that have exceeded 90% of spend will be displayed. To learn more please refer to Managing Budgets.
- A comparative cost summary has been added to the Spend Summary panel. Cost trends are based on a comparison of costs between the viewable time period and the previous time period.
- Charts in the OnSpend dashboard can be custom ordered, such that frequently viewed charts can be moved to the top of the dashboard.
- Charts in the OnSpend dashboard can be edited to change title, dimension, chart type, and limit.
- Charts can be enlarged and interactive zoom is available for line, area, and bar charts in order to view details contained in specific areas of the chart.
- Date range pickers have been improved to display month ranges for viewing invoice costs and date ranges for usage date costs.
- Anomaly alerts can be published to a Pub/Sub topic for automated processing of anomaly messages.
- Cost forecasting has been improved to project spend further into the future.
- Improved navigation to the invoice details view.
- Budget actions have been renamed to Google Chat and SMS.
- For users with admin access to reseller accounts, margin is an available dimension for dashboard visualizations. The Margin dimension allows users to visualize customer cost, reseller cost, and total margin.
- Updated sign in page.
- Fixed an issue related to dates being a day off when defining budget start and end dates.
- Fixed an issue loading the OnSpend dashboard from different timezones.
- Fixed resource name and budget name overflow formatting.
- When downloading chart data, column headers are now included. This fixes an issue with custom charts not returning the dimension values when downloading data.
- Multiple dates are no longer displayed in daily or cumulative charts.
- Fixed an issue that omitted the budget name from the delete confirmation dialog.