- Custom budget alerts can now be configured on email budget actions. Custom alert templates provide the ability to deliver specific messaging to a targeted list of recipients.
- The customer subscription view is now accessible to all users. In order to view cloud subscriptions, users must have at least view access to customer billing resources.
- Report filtering has been added to the invoice view. This enables filtering invoice data directly through the invoice view.
- Additional reseller configurations can be added to OnSpend. This enables Google resellers to view and manage all resold customers through the customer view.
- The customer view has been updated to show the number of active and suspended subscriptions. Prior to this release only the total count of subscriptions was provided.
- OnSpend administrators can now view all subscription alerts in the customer subscription details. All subscription alerts now include the profile picture and name of the alert creator.
- Improved the Google sign in experience by utilizing the updated Google Identity Services.
- Fixed an issue rendering exceeded alert thresholds on subscription alerts.
- Fixed an issue with subscription alerts when a license cap is modified or associated with third-party entitlements.
- Fixed an issue rendering plan type and license counts for OnSpend subscriptions.
- Fixed an issue when performing a drill-down query on certain services and skus.
- Updated calculation for budget days remaining in the budget view.
- Fixed an issue when handling customers across multiple reseller accounts with the same domain.
- Fixed an issue causing charts to load indefinitely when querying large datasets.