- A new and improved tutorial overlay that guides users through the different components in OnSpend. This can help users familiarize themselves with the application and describe various functions and their purpose.
- Budget milestones API now allow users to define a specific cost or date to compare expected vs. actual costs during a budget time period.
- Text messaging is now available as an additional option for budget alerts. Users can now create text actions that will deliver OnSpend budget alerts to a verified mobile device.
- Improved error messaging when performing invalid actions both from the OnSpend app or through the OnSpend API.
- When creating permissions through the OnSpend API, the permission entity is now returned in the API response.
- If a budget alert includes duplicate actions, OnSpend will automatically detect duplicates and only perform the action once.
- OnSpend administrators will now have the recipient email address for budget alert email actions be defaulted to email@example.com.
- Reseller PO budget alerts will receive a default name "BUDGET_NAME Alert".
- The OnSpend API documentation has moved to https://api.onspend.onixnet.com. This link has been updated in all supporting documentation.
- Users can now unselect a resource as their default dashboard. By default, if a user has not selected a default dashboard, the user's root billing group will be used.
- Improved batch request handling.
- Fixed an issue that allowed unauthorized users access to update certain properties of billing resource metadata.
- Applied a fix to prevent users from creating resources via the OnSpend API of type PROJECT or ROOT.
- Applied a fix to the OnSpend API that prevents users from creating invalid resource hierarchies.
- Updated the OnSpend API to return updated response objects and errors for various endpoints and entities.
- Fixed an issue with monthly budget alerts where alerts became orphaned due to monthly rollover.
- Added clearer distinction between deleting resources and removing from existing location. Remove function has been renamed to "Remove from Group".
- Fixed an issue that allowed disabled users to continue making requests to the OnSpend API. Disabled users are no longer able to access the OnSpend app nor make requests to the OnSpend API.
- Fixed an issue with determining the end of an invoice period. Invoices are usually finalized by the second day of the following month, but will be no longer than the fifth business day of the following month.
- Updated the Firebase password reset and email verification links to https://onspend.onixnet.com. Previously, this pointed to https://onspend.appspot.com.
- Fixed an issue with resource permission inheritance when moving a resource from one location to another.
- Fixed an issue when attaching documents to a reseller purchase order budget.