- New project spend trend chart on the OnSpend dashboard.
- Export billing data directly to BigQuery.
- New billing contact endpoints.
- Fixed an issue with granting multiple users access to resources at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with permissions not properly being inherited by a parent resource when creating new sub-groups.
- Fixed an issue where all channels for all users were showing in the notification channel settings for admins.
- Addressed a known issue with offline credentials to access Google Drive for offline reports.
- Corrected profile picture size for all users.
- Fixed form validation issue with "All" option on other recipient thresholds.
- Updated library loading to address issues with failing client libraries.
- Disable Add/Move button on save to prevent multiple submissions.
- Fixed issue with adding and moving resources from groups with multi-page results.
- Fixed an issue where multiple users were granted ownership on a resource.
- Mobile experience has been improved with a responsive UI on smaller screen devices.
- Report expirations can now be triggered through the OnSpend Admin API.
- Deployment scripts now supported on Windows OS.
- Firebase Authentication profiles can now be deleted through the OnSpend Admin API.
- OnSpend admins can now retrieve reports created by other users through the OnSpend API.
- Reports that fail or do not contain any data for charts no longer display an error message.
- Editing reports from the groups page is now read-only on the resource selector.