- In app notifications now allow users to view any alerts OnSpend sends via email within the OnSpend application. In app notifications can be viewed by clicking on the alert icon at the top of the screen.
- When executing reports to Google Sheets, the header row is now frozen by default.
- New admin invoicing functionality, including Salesforce integration and Google Workspace usage reporting.
- Top Spend by Sku chart configuration now includes usage amounts.
- Updated user and customer detail views, with more intuitive interface and navigation.
- OnSpend admins can now update customer details, including license type and available seats.
- Users with access to GCP reseller accounts can now report on margin.
- User status is now displayed in the resource share dialog. User accounts that have been disabled or inactive will now appear differently than active users.
- Activity view has been updated to include the resource name AND ID as well as improved searching by date.
- Fixed an issue which allowed multiple profiles with the same email address.
- Fixed a bug that caused discrepancies in weekly invoice reporting.
- Fixed a bug that caused discrepancies in budgets spanning multiple years.
- Fixed an alignment issue with budget actions in the budget summary panel.
- Reports will no longer be delivered to inactive users.