- Create and manage a budget plan with budget milestones. Milestones allow you to track spend against important dates or costs during a budget period. You can also subscribe to budget milestone notifications by watching a billing account, project, or resource group.
- View and analyze spend by invoiced month. Grouping by month has been added to both custom export and automated report configurations.
- *Beta Detect unexpected costs and irregular spending trends in your accounts. Anomalies in spend data can occur for a number of different reasons. OnSpend will notify you when anomalies in spend has occurred so that you can identify the reason behind the anomaly and take corrective action if needed.
- *Beta View and analyze details into your Google Cloud monthly invoice. Invoices will automatically be delivered via email with a summary of charges and a link to view detailed spend data contained within the invoice.
- Billing export table data can now be accessed via the default BigQuery billing export table OR via an authorized view. This gives more access controls to adding new Google-direct billing accounts through OnSpend.
- Permission sharing dialog box has been improved. You must now confirm changes to OnSpend resource permissions. You can now make multiple edits without having to reopen the share dialog.
- Alerts can now be deleted in batch from the alerts view. Simply select all alerts you wish to delete and click Delete Alerts.
- User resource permissions are now elevated if the user possesses higher-level access on a resource moved or added to a new resource group.
- Improved error messaging in OnSpend API responses.
- Fixed an issue when OnSpend's access to the BigQuery billing export table has been revoked.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect spend to be displayed in the Top Spend by Project chart.
- Fixed an issue that caused expired budgets to not have costs from the last day attributed to the total budget cost.
- Custom exports and automated reports now include all costs - including cost adjustments and rounding error adjustments. This fixes an inconsistency between total spend in a report compared to total spend in the dashboard.
- Addressed an issue in which project billing status change notifications where inaccurately being delivered to users.
- Fixed an issue that prevented daily budgets from being reset back to $0 at the beginning of each new day.
- Fixed an issue that intermittently caused costs on a budget to be doubled.
- Fixed an issue with resource permission inheritance that failed to grant users access to nested billing resources.