- Custom thresholds for emailing others.
- Pub/Sub configuration for messaging watched events.
- Launched new OnSpend API developer portal with API documentation and ability to test API calls.
- Issue with alert thresholds not updating for all user alerts when a budget amount or time period is changed.
- Issue with adding a resource to multiple groups within the same session.
- Issue launching a resource from the admin users page.
- Formatting of sku descriptions and usage for results before Jan 22, 2018.
- Issue with resetting a password with unmatched passwords.
- Out of memory error when executing a billing report or export on a large result set.
- Time out Issue with sharing a resource with many descendants.
- Issue with potential pending alerts on revolving budgets.
- Issue with stale authenticated state when verifying email address.
- Layout issue of child resources within groups page.
- Billing report and billing export storage performance improvements and optimization.
- Audit log activity details now have more human readable descriptions with additional details.
- Total cost change and percent change in billing reports from previous report period.
- Email verification and password reset emails have been rebranded and updated to the default OnSpend sender email addresss.
- New and improved OnSpend logos throughout the application.
- Budgets on the dashboard page will now update when a date range is changed.
- Download option has been added to the resource label table.
- All alerts configured on a budget can now be viewed in the budget editor dialog.
- Updated all input chips to conform to the same style and design.
- Improved page performance when a large number of resource labels exist on a resource.