- View and manage custom invoices through the creation of invoice groups. By converting a resource group to an invoice group, a separate invoice record will be generated and visible through the OnSpend invoice view. Invoice groups make it easier to implement a custom charge back model.
- Improved navigation to the OnSpend invoice view. The new invoice view supports all resources that are invoiced - including billing accounts and invoice groups.
- Improved API documentation for the OnSpend data API.
- Learn more about the user settings page and admin functions through the new and improved tutorials.
- View the OnSpend tutorial in multiple languages.
- OnSpend cost and usage reports now include project labels as a new cost attribute.
- Apply project label filters to dashboard charts, automated billing reports, and custom data exports.
- Fixed an issue that caused miscalculations on budgets with project label filters. Project label filters can no longer be applied on budgets.
- The spend summary section of the OnSpend dashboard will no longer display comparative costs when viewing more than a year of cost data.