- Visualize spend by invoice month in the OnSpend dashboard. You can now select between usage date or invoice month to view costs based on the month charges were applied to or based on the date actual usage and costs were incurred.
- Generate reports grouped by resource label. Resource label has been added as an additional option for report aggregation. This is available for both automated billing reports and custom data exports.
- Invoices can now be generated for all billing accounts, including Google direct billing accounts.
- Billing resource watch settings now include the name of the resource included with any Pub/Sub configuration.
- One tap sign has been added to the login page. This streamlines and simplifies Google sign in with a single click.
- The user login page now supports both English and French.
- Budget milestone events can now be published programmatically through Pub/Sub. Any watched resources that trigger a budget milestone event will publish to Pub/Sub if configured.
- Budget alerts associated with inactive or expired budgets are now grayed out in the alerts view.
- Fixed an issue that display inconsistent cost data for the Usage by Service pie chart between the OnSpend dashboard and automated billing reports.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in additional latency in budget cost updates.
- Reintroduced Google default resource labels to the Resource Label Costs chart. This reverses a change introduced in v184.108.40.206 that suppressed various Google resource labels from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in errors when launching invoices directly from an OnSpend invoice email notification.
- Reintroduced chart descriptions in the chart selection dialog when new users log in for the first time.